Your application for error refund has been submitted successfully. Please check the refund status on the page.
Failure to submit
Your application for error refund has been submitted Failure. Please check the refund status on the page.
Failure to submit
he xxx-xxx section you submitted, XXX (name), XX (meal name, score)
If you do not meet the refund criteria, please cancel the check-out of the above meal products and resubmit them.
you choose to unsubscribe voluntarily
1. Passengers with special needs: Baby bassinets are only available on wide-body aircraft for international routes, passengers who have reserved baby bassinets can have an extra legroom seat for one adult free of charge. No additional fees are required, please contact Hainan Airlines' 24-hour customer service hotline at 95339 to apply.
2. Passengers who want to prepay for emergency exit row seats must be non-special populations and comply with the requirements of both CAAC and Hainan Airlines as follows.
(1) Passengers must be over 15 years old and under 65 years old;
(2) Passengers must be willing to provide assistance in case of an emergency;
(3) Passenger must have the ability to read and understand printed or pictorial instructions, and can follow the instructions of the crew in case of an emergency;
(4) Passengers who do not meet the emergency exit row seat requirements due to personal reasons can apply for a refund at the ticket office at the airport.
3. Free seats can be reserved through Hainan Airlines' official website or Hainan Airlines APP. We will try our best to reserve the seats you have selected. Please note that aircraft model changes may result in a change or cancellation of the seats you have reserved. If your trip schedule or ticket number changed, the original seat reservation will be cancelled. Please log into the Hainan Airlines official website or Hainan Airlines APP to check your seat reservation information in a timely manner. Please confirm your final seat during check-in.
4. Please understand that due to safety reasons such as flight load balance, front-row seats may be unavailable for advance selection to ensure flight safety.
5. Free Seats:
(1) For domestic flights, seats can be selected 1 hour before the scheduled departure time. Applicable Classes (C, D, Z, I, J, R, W, Y, B, H, K, l, M, X, Q, E, P, V, N, G, S, O) and seats of the Preferential Economy Classes (A, U, T) are not eligible for advanced seat selection.
(2) For international flights, seats can be selected 1 hour before the scheduled departure time, with no class restriction.
6. Paid Seats:
(1) Fortune Wings Club members are not allowed to overdraw the points to redeem airline tickets or other products. If the order contains peer passenger, Fortune Wings Club members can redeem chargeable seats with their own points both for themselves and fellow passengers. The chargeable seats must be redeemed at the same time as redemption at different times is not supported.
(2) For international flights, the prepaid seats can only be refunded 48 hours or more before the scheduled departure time through the original purchase channel. For domestic flights, the prepaid seats can only be refunded free of charge 24 hours or more before the scheduled departure time through the original purchase channel. The paid seats cannot be rescheduled, transferred, or refunded within 48 hours for international flights and within 24 hours for domestic flights before the scheduled departure time (except for passengers who do not meet the requirements of sitting in the emergency exit row, or due to irregular flight protection). For more details, please contact Hainan Airlines' 24-hour customer service hotline at 95339.
(3) If the originally paid seat is unassigned due to changes in flight schedule, ticket number, aircraft model, etc., passengers could reserve a new seat and refund the original one through the original purchase channel.
7. Note: Some of our Boeing 789 models include a premium economy class for rows 31-33, and these seats are not available for purchased or redeemed with points. They are only available for a paid upgrade. Row 34 corresponds to the first row (31) of the regular economy class.
8. Note: Some of our Boeing 789 models include Economy Comfort Class, and there are additional extra legroom seats in rows 31-34. These seats are available for purchased or redeemed with points.
9. Since the distribution of oxygen masks may vary depending on the model of aircraft, passengers travelling with infants please confirm your seat when checking in for your flight.
10. Due to system reasons, some routes do not support advance seat selection. Please refer to the routes supported by the system when booking.
11. The reservation service is only applicable for 880 E-ticket HNA flights and is not available for non-880 E-ticket flights.